Understanding How Program Management Adds Business Value
Copyright © 2017 by Internetpress
To see an answer, click or touch its question:
To optimize program value, program management collectively aligns its projects, subprograms, and operations to what?
- Program-level organizational strategy.
To optimize program value, name seven program elements that are managed collectively.
- All program objectives.
- All program dependencies.
- All program costs.
- All program schedule time-lines.
- All program benefits.
- All program resources.
- The reduction of all program risks.
How may program management optimize those seven elements?
- By aligning each element with program-level organizational strategy.
- By optimizing the relationships between program elements.
Name three benefits provided by the program overall view.
- An overall view of how strategic goals are reflected in the program.
- An overall view of how to institute appropriate governance management in the program.
- An overall view of how to allocate resources in the program.