Understanding How Project Management Adds Business Value
Copyright © 2017 by Internetpress
To see an answer, click or touch its question:
To optimize project value, project management collectively aligns project elements to what?
To optimize project value, name seven project elements that are managed collectively.
- All project objectives.
- All project dependencies.
- All project costs.
- All project schedule time-lines.
- All project benefits.
- All project resources.
- The reduction of all project risks.
How may project management optimize those seven elements?
- By aligning each element with project objects.
- By optimizing the relationships between project elements.
Name three benefits provided by the project overall view.
- An overall view of how strategic goals are reflected by the project.
- An overall view of how to implement appropriate governance of the project.
- An overall view of how to allocate resources in the project.