How to Create, Manage, and Measure Business Value of a Project
Copyright © 2017 by Internetpress
To see an answer, click or touch its question:
How can a project’s business value be created?
- By using project management to achieve project objectives.
How can a project’s business value be managed?
- By using project-level governance to ensure project activities are in-line with project objectives.
State three ways for measuring a project’s business value.
- By measuring the achievement of project objectives.
- By measuring the return of investment from project objectives.
- By measuring the alignment of project objectives with higher-level objectives (program, portfolio, or strategic objectives).