Using Project Management to Realize and Express Business Value
Copyright © 2017 by Tomislav N. Krnich
To see an answer, click or touch its question:
For an organization, with what two activities can successful business value realization begin with?
- With comprehensive strategic planning, and
- strategic management.
Name three ways an organization’s strategy can be expressed.
- Through its mission or vision.
- Through its market orientation.
- Through its competitive orientation.
Name three directions an effective organizational strategy shall define.
- A direction for business development.
- A direction for business growth.
- A direction for measuring business success.
Name three management techniques that are essential for bridging the gap between organizational strategy and successful business valuation.
- Portfolio management techniques.
- Program management techniques.
- Project management techniques.