Understanding How Project Portfolio Management Adds Business Value
Copyright © 2017 by Tomislav N. Krnich
To see an answer, click or touch its question:
To optimize portfolio value, portfolio management collectively aligns its projects, programs, and operations to what?
- Portfolio-level organizational strategy.
To optimize portfolio value, name seven portfolio elements that are managed collectively.
- All portfolio objectives.
- All portfolio dependencies.
- All portfolio costs.
- All portfolio schedule time-lines.
- All portfolio benefits.
- All portfolio resources.
- The reduction of all portfolio risks.
How may portfolio management optimize those seven elements?
- By aligning each element with portfolio-level organizational strategy.
- By optimizing the relationships between portfolio elements.
Name three benefits provided by the portfolio overall view.
- An overall view of how strategic goals are reflected in the portfolio.
- An overall view of how to institute appropriate governance management in the portfolio.
- An overall view of how to allocate resources in the portfolio.